Has your own insurance company refused to pay your claim or instead offered only a fraction of the value of your loss (low-ball offer)? You need a legal team you can trust to navigate those complex insurance laws and decipher that unintelligible policy language to get you reasonable value for your claim.
The experienced attorneys at Travis Law Office can help you with:
- Automobile Insurance: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage, Liability Coverage, and Property Damage
- Homeowners Insurance: Property Insurance, Property Damage or Loss, Fire Insurance, and Fire Loss Claim
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Health Insurance (privately purchased policy)
- Life Insurance (privately purchased policy)
- Disability Insurance (privately purchased policy)
- Commercial Insurance: Commercial Property Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Professional Malpractice Insurance, Professional Liability Insurance
- Complex Insurance Issues
Be sure to see our helpful articles for more on how to Settle Your Property Damage After a Wreck, 7 Steps to Protect Your Rights After a Wreck, What You Should Know About Talking to Insurance After a Car Accident – Tips for Talking to Insurance After a Wreck, and much more.