Doing Well by Doing Good
We encourage attorneys to use Travis Law Office as a resource. Rex Travis built his practice on the foundation of helping others, from injured Oklahomans to fellow attorneys. His motto is “Doing well by doing good.” In other words, he would love to help you.
Rex devotes time daily to help others in addition to working his own cases. He takes calls and emails from attorneys looking for help with insurance law and answers questions on the Oklahoma Association for Justice (OAJ) Civil listserv. He often provides various pleadings, documents, forms, and briefing to attorneys who ask. Previously, Rex advised OAJ on amicus briefs and helped draft the briefs. Although he is no longer able to present CLEs, every year for many years Rex Travis prepared and presented continuing legal education seminars for OAJ, the Oklahoma Bar Association, and many other organizations. These include presentations on insurance law, tort law, underinsured/uninsured motorist law, and ethics. You may download these resources on our Continuing Legal Education page.
We encourage you to “ask Rex” and use Travis Law Office as a resource to help build your practice:
- Ask Rex a legal question related to insurance law, injury and death claims, SOL, and other civil procedure questions, and more.
- Download a Pleading. If you don’t see what you need, let us know! Having practiced for over 50 years, we may have a “go-by” to get you started.
- Access Rex’s Continuing Legal Education Seminars written materials.
- Browse our Legal Practice Guides and “Quick Help” articles for clients.
- Get Rex’s Practice Tips.
- And if you have a client you’re thinking of referring, learn how we handle attorney referral cases.
If we can help you in some way with your cases, we are happy to do so. To sum it up, we hope you will use Travis Law Office as a resource to help your clients and yourself.