Doing Well by Doing Good
We encourage attorneys to use Travis Law Office as a resource. Rex Travis built his practice on the foundation of helping others, from injured Oklahomans to fellow attorneys. His motto is “Doing well by doing good.” In other words, we would love to help you.
Rex devotes time daily to help others, in addition to working his own cases. For example, he takes calls and emails from attorneys looking for help with insurance law and answers questions on the Oklahoma Association for Justice (OAJ) Civil listserv. Similarly, he advises OAJ on amicus briefs and often helps draft the briefs. In addition, he provides various pleadings, documents, forms, and briefing to attorneys who ask. And every year, Rex Travis and the Travis Law Office attorneys prepare and present continuing legal education seminars. These include presentations on insurance law, tort law, underinsured/uninsured motorist law, and ethics.
We encourage you to “ask Rex” and use Travis Law Office as a resource to help build your practice:
- Ask Rex a legal question related to insurance law, injury and death claims, SOL, and other civil procedure questions, and more.
- Download a Pleading. If you don’t see what you need, let us know! Having practiced for over 50 years, we may have a “go-by” to get you started.
- Access Rex’s Continuing Legal Education Seminars written materials.
- Browse our Legal Practice Guides and “Quick Help” articles for clients.
- Get Rex’s Practice Tips.
- And if you have a client you’re thinking of referring, learn how we handle attorney referral cases.
If we can help you in some way with your cases, we are happy to do so. To sum it up, we hope you will use Travis Law Office as a resource to help your clients and yourself.